Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
Command List for !
silent_hawk

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 14

Спасибок: 2

Hi everyone,

since several days I have massive lagg when everyone is shooting. This is because the tracers (light bullets) are shown. I had turned them off before, but now they are on again. I can´t remember the correct !command to switch this off, there is one and I don´t mean the !hide command.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance :3

Спасибо сказали: Ney[M]ar JR
Ney[M]ar JR

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 26

Спасибок: 3

Tracers on Mizapro.org #2? are u sure? can you please show screenshot/image about that? 

Ney[M]ar JR

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 26

Спасибок: 3

i think you are talking about "bullet sounds" if yes type !stopsound for disable the sounds. 

silent_hawk

Пользователь

Hi,

so I tried to capture some images of these issue today. The problem is as following, usually I had disabled the bulletholes and tracers from other players. So in the past I played without seeing where my mates are shooting at, because no holes or tracers appeared. But since the past 4-6 days, this started and with that, massive lag if 50 ppl are shooting at the same spot and time. Meanwhile I´m becoming paranoid about that, but it wasn´t there before definetly!

silent_hawk

Пользователь

Hi,

I tried !stopsound and it does really do that what I mean, BUT obviously the sound is also muted. So how can i get this effect (like in the latest picture) that are no tracers and bulletholes shown, but just that the sound is still available. JFYI everyone is shooting at that picture, and you don´t see bulletholes or tracers because !stopsound is activated.

Bad

Создатель

Рейтинг: 1153

Спасибок: 185

I returned the old version of !stopsound

silent_hawk

Пользователь

Hey,

so case closed. The option I was searching, was !stopsound -> 3 replace to silent sound

So thank you for your assistance ^^

Спасибо сказали: Ney[M]ar JR
Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

1000 и 1 благодарность администрации surf сервера

Дата: 16 час. назад

Автор: fatJOE

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: 19 час. назад

Автор: masЯna

Добавление новых карт / Маплист