[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2
moodie

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 2

Спасибок: 0

hello mizapro admins, can i get a free vip? i play a lot mizapro (24/7) and im friendly for players. i really like this server and ppl there are awesome - moodie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(elban please give free vip bro :c)

my steam id, profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285714913/

my nickname - moodie

please, thank you <3

lenoob is great lader 31.png

UntrapHime

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 1

hey :D i would like to have a free vip rank!

these are some informations:

STEAM_0:0:76561199045531370

『OP』๖ۣۣۜSHIRO楤ᴳᵒ 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199045531370/

Thanks and have a nice day/afternoon/night <33333

moodie

Пользователь

i am moodie i forget about steam id sorry, big sorry 

STEAM_1:1:162724592 here u go

thx elban for remind :)

42.png x2xxxx©

Alien Mountain

Пользователь

Dear Mizapro- owner (Bad)

Re: Changing to Democracy, and removing the Communist system. Mizapro

• We demand that the people of "Mizapro" get more rights in the functioning of your server. We as residents of the communism Mizapro are not treated equally, and people with a different mindset are punished. People don't have free speech, for example when a "leader" is chosen (by an admin elected in an unjustly chosen communist system) people get muted who talk through the "leader". This can have tragic effects for our multicultural society within mizapro. As a result, we ask to get more say, within our playing time at Mizapro.

To be more specific, you will be given a list of what needs to be changed to start a proper democracy ( some examples).

1. Players can decide for themselves who should be elected in an election as admin, "very important person" (vip) and leader.
  2. That people with a different opinion are not immediately getting banned or get muted and kicked within mizapro.
  3. That admins are not allowed to slap players, (only when a player wants to)

Hopefully you will apply this soon, I would like to see a response asap, otherwise I will call you via Skype.

Kind Regards, Alien Mountain

Peronal Information:

Steamid: 76561198992277113

If you agree with this petition message the forum in response to this message with: "no cap", thanks in advance

Elban

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 59

Спасибок: 9

Alien Mountain wrote:

Dear Mizapro-owner (Bad)

Re: Changing to Democracy, and removing the Communist system. Mizapro

• We demand that the people of "Mizapro" get more rights in the functioning of your server. We as residents of the communism Mizapro are not treated equally, and people with a different mindset are punished. People don't have free speech, for example when a "leader" is chosen (by an admin elected in an unjustly chosen communist system) people get muted who talk through the "leader". This can have tragic effects for our multicultural society within mizapro. As a result, we ask to get more say, within our playing time at Mizapro.

To be more specific, you will be given a list of what needs to be changed to start a proper democracy (some examples).

1. Players can decide for themselves who should be elected in an election as admin, "very important person" (vip) and leader.
  2. That people with a different opinion are not immediately getting banned or get muted and kicked within mizapro.
  3. That admins are not allowed to slap players, (only when a player wants to)

Hopefully you will apply this soon, I would like to a response asap, otherwise see I will call you via Skype.

Kind Regards, Alien Mountain

Peronal Information:

Steamid: 76561198992277113

If you agree with this petition message the forum in response to this message with: "no cap", thanks in advance

Dear User of the " communist" MizaPro Server

If an admin see that a user can lead a map, we choose him as the leader so you have a change of beating the map, this brings people to the server and we have all fun (Speaking over leader means btw not that we directly mute or something, we look if that is a troller or someone who just micspamms randomly and warn/mute)

1 Players can decide for themselves who should be elected in an election as admin, "very important person" (vip) and leader.

Niet, the owner should decide, trolls can apply as admin and then rule the server

2 That people with a different opinion are not immediately getting banned or get muted and kicked within mizapro.

They don't get banned/muted and kick is for admins not allowed (only in on event if server is full)

they only reaosn they mute you on opinons are political opinions, because we do not tolerate political speech/discussion in any way

3 That admins are not allowed to slap players, (only when a player wants to)

we only do that to players that want it, if you see that an admin is doing that on other players they don't want, then pls tell who and we check and tell him no todo so (tell that bad the owner not some other admin ofc)

Kind Regards, Admin Elban of the " communist server MizaPro"

Отредактировал: Elban, 29 апреля 2022 г, 03:42
R3tro

Пользователь

My steam nickname is R3tro

My steam ID is: STEAM_1:1:529091246

My Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NIKLAS66/

R3tro

Пользователь

Отредактировал: R3tro, 5 мая 2022 г, 17:06
Kuba

Пользователь

STEAM_0:0:446835904

Kubafx1234 np :)

Galkuep ts. mt.

Пользователь

My steam ID is 76561199129547065

BhopTime

Пользователь

Mizapro #2 Ze My ID

(Steam_1:1: 162326350)

Free vip

Авторизация
  Войти через ВК
Последнее на форуме

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: Вчера в 15:12

Автор: BhopTime

report admin, do i have to have proof, if so what kind.

Дата: 6 апреля 2022 г, 22:03

Автор: Laker

For new maps (Maplist here)

Дата: 5 апреля 2022 г, 15:57

Автор: Laker

Бесплатный ВИП / FREE VIP / ZE #4

Дата: 20 февраля 2022 г, 11:33

Автор: (20)

забанили без причины

Дата: 13 февраля 2022 г, 20:23

Автор: Abister Trinity