Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
Mizapro.org #2 ZOMBIE ESCAPE TICKRATE
alexanderqueenn

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 13

Спасибок: 2

Hello. Why the server has 51.2 tickrate instead of 64? So bad recoil control. Maybe for a suggestion you will make it in 64?

Спасибо сказали: Bad
Bad

Создатель

Рейтинг: 1194

Спасибок: 197

alexanderqueenn писал:

Hello. Why the server has 51.2 tickrate instead of 64? So bad recoil control. Maybe for a suggestion you will make it in 64?

Hi.

Simple answer: optimization. 

430F78599C76E51AF6E2FB93E4D9060FD44FB4B9

alexanderqueenn

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 13

Спасибок: 2

Bad писал:
alexanderqueenn писал:

Hi.

Better will be in 64. Yesterday I test on other ze escape server with 64 tick and same amount of players was pretty fine and wasn't lagging. While playing here with same amount of players enormous lag is increasing while shooting, I get from 50-60 ping to 100-120.I suppose you need another host or a better machine host, because it can't handle. Try out nfoservers. They have a good hosting machine's. Just for remind enter on (gamers United clan ze), and you will see about what I was speaking.

Спасибо сказали: Bad
Bad

Создатель

Рейтинг: 1194

Спасибок: 197

alexanderqueenn писал:
Bad писал:
alexanderqueenn писал:

Hi.

Better will be in 64. Yesterday I test on other ze escape server with 64 tick and same amount of players was pretty fine and wasn't lagging. While playing here with same amount of players enormous lag is increasing while shooting, I get from 50-60 ping to 100-120.I suppose you need another host or a better machine host, because it can't handle. Try out nfoservers. They have a good hosting machine's. Just for remind enter on (gamers United clan ze), and you will see about what I was speaking.

Thank you for advice.

Отредактировал: Bad, Позавчера в 18:10

430F78599C76E51AF6E2FB93E4D9060FD44FB4B9

Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

Make complaints against any rule breakers ZE#2

Дата: 5 час. назад

Автор: daddyderox

Жалобы на игроков или админов

Дата: 5 час. назад

Автор: masЯna