Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
unban me please
Nombre69

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 4

Спасибок: 0

STEAM_1:1:46559983

https://bans.mizapro.net/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=nombre69&Submit=Search

i get ban on mizapro ze server for 3 mouths, i dont intend to disrespect anyone, i kwon its not a escuse but normally i use this lenguage but is only a role. if i need to said sorry for it i say know sorry.

see you on the server

bibaboba

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 15

Спасибок: 2

ohhh this not ban, this mute. no matter ok lets get started. mic spam(sounds), you know its not allowed but you ignore. are you okay? its not funny... you think i didnt notice it. it doesnt matter to me that it was a warmup. https://youtu.be/I0-9tb-kK2E

take a look at the chat. you stop people from playing normally... everyone is writing !sm (there is a command on server !sm, but that doesnt mean you can spam sounds)

(if you like it, create local server and turn on these sounds there, play there and you will not bother anyone)

and remember when you play as zombie its better not to tell humans anything. if you want to help, then better go to spect, and talk from there. i remember you troll said go back. you play as zombie and "help" humans wtf? maybe its because of the team. but the fact is that you said (we lose then because of you, very good leader)

you write server shit. hmm why then are you playing here?
if I closed my eyes to this, you would allow yourself to do it again (you will think that everything is allowed on this server)

you wrote that your prefer is to insult admin. what have I done to you? i see do you like to be a victim.

you think that other admins will not give you a mute. Im only one so bad I gave you a mute for all this((((
this punishment seems too harsh to you?

it is strange to hear these words from a person who has in total 20+ mute GFL and mapeadores. you are very toxic, troll or turn on a lot of sounds.

or do you think its allowed to write shit server and turn on these sounds? because it is not mapea or gfl.

you know the rules and break them anyway. you just ignore it...
if you are a good leader, you would not violation server rules.
I know good leaders and they dont behave like you.
if you are a good player then you should be an example for the whole server...

https://youtu.be/I0-9tb-kK2E<<<<<<<<<<<

Отредактировал: bibaboba, 19 сентября 2019 г, 14:06
Nombre69

Пользователь

i get 30 mutes max 30 min on 3 years playing 365 days per year. you can speak with some people and look my profile signatures. im not bada player and person. im here to say when, i say shit server im only kidding.

Nombre69

Пользователь

okay i get mute from 3 mouth, i think is stupid, i put one sound on warmup, on pirates royale map(best of one), i say shit server but im kidding i say it in all server when lose the round, im not flaming or salty the people. on the screenshot im speaking with some one and he say me go to mapea, ( why i go to mapea) i say the first stupid shit i mind, i prefer this to insul admun( admun no ''admin'' when you are kidding), and the last one, mapea have to many admins with diferent opinions i play for 3 long year and you can see the max long mute is 1hour.

Nombre69

Пользователь

im waiting to play on mizapro, if the server doesnt play good maps and have people to lead, you can say bye bye to the players, friday and 20 players...

bibaboba

Пользователь

what do you want to say. 20 players on friday? you want to say that if you were there it would be 64. look at gametracker. I see there were 48 players. in september, everyone went to school and many who cant play. before september 64 players were online every day. its not related to your mute 100%

everyone already saw that you got 30 mutes (5min-1h)<<<<no need to write about it every time

its my opinion. I already wrote to you why mute 3mo (everyone has a different opinion, Its true, of course)

i only see what you write, kidding kidding kidding kidding.

bibaboba

Пользователь

ok 

today is saturday, Im on the server right now. online 60 players

Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: 11 час. назад

Автор: ALYX