Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
"Admin" imemplayz
ALYX

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 36

Спасибок: 1

Hello.

I would like to complain about the admin "imemplayz". He is abusing his admin rights, gag/mute and bans people for just the smallest things for a long time. He is insulting long time players with over 500 hours playtime on the server and then gag/mutes them. This behaviour is unacceptable. He bought admin WITHOUT being VIP before (which is against YOUR OWN RULES). He is not even an adult. He banned me for ONE WEEK because I criticised him. Its sad to see such a nice server die because random UNTRUSTED people are allowed to buy admin rights... PLEASE stop adding UNTRUSTED people like imemplayz as admin. Its destroying the whole ZE community. I spent a lot of money on the server and its just really sad to see that such a random noname is allowed to buy admin rights and can ban long time players like me.

Frostjack980

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 14

okay , so first of all since the day i became a staff noah couldnt troll when biba is not online as a result he always complained about every little thing i do , just because i keep telling him to stop the spam/trolling.

-saying extreme racist comments keeps trash talking for every mute or gag i give to a player when biba is online and approving what i do

- keeps giving leadership to people that i gag so they can still use the chat as leaders. 

biba also can witness that noah always saying racist comments , music on mic (which got him muted) , trolling items on many maps

he also logged in from another account threatening me to be removed from adminstrative rights

in short this dude is a troller/racist and a spammer, we already warnned him million times and i already posted some of his screen shots on his ban . and i hope some head staff overwatchs you to get permenant ban

Frostjack980

Пользователь

if you were not a troller u would'nt be the most banned and muted player on the server

ALYX

Пользователь

Listen I may gave some racist comments for fun and dark humor, which I get punished for and didn't complain. I never gave anyone leadership to avoid the gag. It doesn't matter how often I got banned or muted, I've been on the server for ages and even previous admins banned / gagged / muted me for a few minutes just to troll me. We were a community before you came. You're just a big loser in real life who trys to feel dominance as an admin in a fucking ze server. I want his admin to be removed not only because he is an incompetent admin but also its against the rules. The rules say that you have to be at least VIP (not free VIP) before getting admin.

Отредактировал: ALYX, 28 мая 2020 г, 23:05
Frostjack980

Пользователь

here you are insulting an admin again , u cant hide it 

"We were a community before you came" , that's why most of the players says ban and mute noah for spamming right ?

u were a troller before i came that what u were dont try to use im an old player excuse. rules are rules it doesnt matter your rank , you trolled sponge in bathroom map , u saying comments like " fat arabs" " idiot niggers" ect , insulting lot of server players. dont try to use dark humor as excuse .

YOU are a racist person and people are getting annoyed by that. that's all what im saying

ALYX

Пользователь

Okay so you basically wrote the same as before. Great job. Still ignoring the fact that you and the head admin broke the rules yourself by ignoring the VIP before Admin rule. It doesn't matter what lies you spread here since you weren't allowed to be admin in the first place.

ALYX

Пользователь

Also literally nobody says that he wants me to be muted or banned

Frostjack980

Пользователь

so you want to talk about the rules ? alright :

here's the rules i was given and asked to follow :

(an insult aimed directly at a player or admin) - 3 month ban. At repeated violation to increase the penalty to 2 times (a demo is not required)(!!!)

ill provide the server with all the ss of u insulting/offending me,1 week is nothing compared to 3 months ban.

I

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 4

Спасибок: 0

Imagine can admin insult other but i cant [Admin] iMeMPlayZ : get off my dick , u are annoying as fuck and nobody gag him 

bibaboba

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 6

im just here to say few things. recently you got restrict items from me for 1mo map "ze_luck_matters" you troll with wall there, and the next day you said something like this shit "Its destroying the whole ZE community, server dying cause of biba" when i gave "mama" permanent mute you said same shit. so they have more than 40+ muted on the server, and they think that everything is allowed. also when they got banned they so mad and go to complain "bad" or here (omegalul)

"Also literally nobody says that he wants me to be muted or banned" i saw recently you quarrel with other player "Jake" so he wrote that you are racist and insult him and he has proofs.

when you guys have a lot of muted/restrict its not normal.

i think you mean TRUSTED ppl who will let you write "n word" everyday and said that?

last time i saw players write in the chat that you are racist i think they dont like it.

can you understand one thing: when new players join on the server they hear or see in the chat that you write "n word" they think wtf this allowed.

bibaboba

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 6

so who destroying community? admins or players who spam in voice chat (play music, use n word. etc) troll items and interferes with normal playing on the server? big question

and one down btw. told u you are next.

bye.

Отредактировал: bibaboba, 29 мая 2020 г, 09:10
Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

Why admins can not ban cheaters

Дата: 5 час. назад

Автор: Andrew Andrew

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: Вчера в 18:18

Автор: Blue

Admin "iMeMPlayZ" asks girl for nudes and telling people they never had sex since they were born

Дата: Позавчера в 00:24

Автор: ALYX

"Admin" imemplayz

Дата: 29 июня 2020 г, 16:40

Автор: Andrew Andrew

Your suggestions

Дата: 16 июня 2020 г, 12:51

Автор: juicy