Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
"Admin" imemplayz
Frostjack980

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 14

Спасибок: 1

"I" wanna know why all of this happend . im glad to say it all happend because of you . let me show you why

here you are insulting another player ( its not the first time that round) so after i gaged , you or noah , abused your Donator powers and gave yourself a leader so you can still use the chat EVEN after being gaged. like this :

there you are still using chat as a leader after being gaged , what a nice abuse for donator powers

and there you can see you friend noah complaining why u are gaged and offending every gag or mute i give to people even theres a good reason of you insulting a person clearly in the 1st screen shot. 

did u see me insult him there ? did you ? i only said get off my dick (which means leave me alone) just because he been commenting and following my ass everytime i login to the server, lets talk about all the times he insulted without me replying to him.

i think both of u are trollers and spammer thats what u are , both should be banned.

im not replying to this post anymore, just a waste of time on trollers

I

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 4

Спасибок: 0

ok so if i tell you shut the fuck up u dont gag me 

I

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 4

I писал:

ok, takže pokud ti řeknu, zavři kurva, abys mě neposlal 

Imagine u can write this get off my dick , u are annoying as fuck and i cant write u stupid fat idiot :DD

Bad

Создатель

Рейтинг: 1334

Спасибок: 221

So you all of course have a demo?

Andrew Andrew

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 5

Admin why do not you ban cheaters? there are already two of them, how much they paid you, come on, we will take off and you will ban them

Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

Why admins can not ban cheaters

Дата: 5 час. назад

Автор: Andrew Andrew

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: Вчера в 18:18

Автор: Blue

Admin "iMeMPlayZ" asks girl for nudes and telling people they never had sex since they were born

Дата: Позавчера в 00:24

Автор: ALYX

"Admin" imemplayz

Дата: 29 июня 2020 г, 16:40

Автор: Andrew Andrew

Your suggestions

Дата: 16 июня 2020 г, 12:51

Автор: juicy