Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
Mizapro #2 | Map Event Hallowen day | 31.10
Primestarswe

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 49

Спасибок: 9

Hi there all Mizapro Players. Me and Elban was thinking to have a Event on the server EU 2. 31 Okt on Hallowen day. Our idé is that we play maps that suit hallowen theme. So we want you people Nominate good maps that has lvl in it or Just Simpel Map that is Hard, and Mizapro has not yet cleared that map yet. And the event will be 3-4 hours long depend what maps we will play, and I want to try atlest have 3-4 maps we can play. And when you have nominated maps, Me and Elban are going to look into your maps and then decide witch maps we are going to play. And pls no nominate Rush B or Santa map. We wants map that we dont play so often. Thats why we have this event.                                                              People who want to lead maps sign up here. 

The event starts same time like last starting at 14:00 UCT (Germany 16:00 & Russia (Moscow) 17:00 )

And remember people this event is for everyone so be nice to each other and respect each other. And only leader talk when we have leader.

First Nomination is:Tempel of the demon god

Спасибо сказали: Dobermann, Wolfdiman, Elban, Mr. Robot, Tolgetmen, Squirrel
masЯna

Админ ZOMBIE RU

Рейтинг: 723

Спасибок: 122

you know that Tempel of the demon god have a bug, and someone can take advantage of this and ruin the game for you, you need the mapper to fix it1.png

...рак....но не по знаку зодиака......впрочем и это не точно..... ....рос нормальным человеком, но в возрасте 9 лет травмировал свою хрупкую черепную коробку железными качелями....IQ 432 см....тупые вопросы могут вызвать агрессивную тварь...

Primestarswe

Пользователь

Ok then maybe we should get the newest vesion 2 insteed off v1.3 we have on the server. What about that?? its says that its fixed some bugs and minor adjustment and some Improvement

Отредактировал: Primestarswe, 12 октября 2020 г, 19:46
Mr. Robot

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 13

Спасибок: 1

Primestarswe писал:

Hallo allemaal Mizapro Players. Ik en Elban dachten erover om een ​​evenement te houden op de server EU 2.31 Okt op Hallowen-dag. Ons idee is dat we kaarten spelen die passen bij het thema Hallowen. Dus we willen dat jullie goede kaarten nomineren met een level erin of Just Simpel Map die moeilijk is, en Mizapro heeft die kaart nog niet leeggemaakt. En het evenement zal 3-4 uur duren, afhankelijk van welke kaarten we zullen spelen, en ik wil proberen op zijn minst 3-4 kaarten te hebben die we kunnen spelen. En als je kaarten hebt genomineerd, gaan ik en Elban je kaarten bekijken en dan beslissen welke kaarten we gaan spelen. En nomineer Rush B of Santa-kaart niet. We willen een kaart die we niet zo vaak spelen. Daarom hebben we dit evenement. Mensen die kaarten willen leiden, melden zich hier aan. 

Het evenement begint op dezelfde tijd als de vorige en begint om  14:00  UCT (Duitsland  16:00 uur  en Rusland (Moskou)  17:00 uur  )

En onthoud mensen, dit evenement is voor iedereen, dus wees aardig voor elkaar en respecteer elkaar. En alleen leider praat als we een leider hebben.

De eerste nominatie is: Tempel van de demonische god

ze_slender_escape_rc1, is I think in an Halloween setting, 1 bugged zombie item though on stage 3 (we could skip that though.

ze_Serpentis_Temple_p2 is also abit scarry, specially Medusa.

2 Dark maps:

ze_undersea_temple_a2

ze_undertale_g_v1_3

ze_Totemo_Roka_v1 is in an exotic setting (Halloween outfit ;)

same goes for ze_sunkentemple_v3_1, this also has some fun traps.

Thanks for organising this Prime! (And Elban)

Спасибо сказали: Squirrel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 14

Спасибок: 2

i think ze_icecap_escape its good map :thinking: 

Спасибо сказали: Wolfdiman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 14

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA писал:

Dobermann

Пользователь

Mr. Robot писал:
Primestarswe wrote:

Hello everyone Mizapro Players. Me and Elban were thinking of having an event on the server EU 2.31 Oct on Hallowen day. Our idea is that we play cards that match the Halloween theme. So we want you to nominate good cards with a level in it or Just Simple Map which is difficult, and Mizapro has not cleared that card yet. And the event will be 3-4 hours depending on what cards we will be playing, and I want to try to have at least 3-4 cards we can play. And once you've nominated cards, me and Elban go and see your cards and then decide which cards to play. And don't nominate Rush B or Santa card. We want a card that we don't play very often.That's why we have this event. People who want to lead maps sign up here. 

The event will start at the same time as the previous one, starting at  2:00 PM  (Germany  4:00 PM  and Russia (Moscow)  5:00 PM  )

And remember folks, this event is for everyone, so be nice and respect each other. And only leader speaks when we have a leader.

The first nomination is: Temple of the demon god

ze_slender_escape_rc1, is I think in an Halloween setting, 1 bugged zombie item though on stage 3 (we could skip that though.

ze_Serpentis_Temple_p2 is also abit scarry, specially Medusa.

2 Dark maps:

ze_undersea_temple_a2

ze_undertale_g_v1_3

ze_Totemo_Roka_v1 is in an exotic setting (Halloween outfit ;)

same goes for ze_sunkentemple_v3_1, this also has some fun traps.

Thanks for organising this Prime! (And Elban)

Why is it in dutch mr robot?

Mr. Robot

Пользователь

Спасибок: 1

I didnt  know what the reply button was, so I used google translate for the whole website. :P

Elban

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 46

Спасибок: 7

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA писал:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:

Yea true, icecap with 64players would be amazing to see! I mean maybe we would be the first server in the history of ze who played icecap_escape with 64 players 

Спойлер
(jk lol)
Primestarswe

Пользователь

Update Information 28 Okt:
Hi guys I hope you have a nice evening. Me and Elban has talked witch each other and we have decided this kind off maps on Hallowen event. It will be 4 maps totaly. And maximum play time will 4 hours totalt. Depend how everything is going and how tired people are. I hope you will have a really nice event and remember guys this is for everyone. And pls if we have people who want to lead pls sign up or when  the D-day is here step up and show you are a good leader. Only leader is going to speak :)
1. Tempel of the demon god_v2
2. Hallowen House
3. Slender Map to only sage 2 or we can just try out for fun sage 3
4: ze_sunkentemple_v3_1
Primestarswe писал:

Hi there all Mizapro Players. Me and Elban was thinking to have a Event on the server EU 2. 31 Okt on Hallowen day. Our idé is that we play maps that suit hallowen theme. So we want you people Nominate good maps that has lvl in it or Just Simpel Map that is Hard, and Mizapro has not yet cleared that map yet. And the event will be 3-4 hours long depend what maps we will play, and I want to try atlest have 3-4 maps we can play. And when you have nominated maps, Me and Elban are going to look into your maps and then decide witch maps we are going to play. And pls no nominate Rush B or Santa map. We wants map that we dont play so often. Thats why we have this event.                                                              People who want to lead maps sign up here. 

The event starts same time like last starting at 14:00 UCT (Germany 16:00 & Russia (Moscow) 17:00 )

And remember people this event is for everyone so be nice to each other and respect each other. And only leader talk when we have leader.

First Nomination is:Tempel of the demon god

Отредактировал: Primestarswe, 29 октября 2020 г, 00:48
Спасибо сказали: Wolfdiman
Dobermann

Пользователь

I really liked the event. All the people were there and having a good time.

Excellent leading from masЯna and Wolfdiman! 60.png

Отредактировал: Dobermann, 1 ноября 2020 г, 16:06
Спасибо сказали: Wolfdiman, Elban
Авторизация
Войти через Steam Войти через Вконтакте Войти через Facebook
Последнее на форуме

5 December Small event with 3 maps

Дата: 7 час. назад

Автор: Wolfdiman

[ENGLISH] FREE VIP for ZE #2

Дата: Вчера в 02:06

Автор: k1p